Sunday 20 July 2014

What a hot day...

Hey guys!

Such a lovely Sunday, 35 degrees! Normally I would plan to do ....eehhh NOTHING AT ALL, haha, but today was apparently a last nice hot day for a long time so I decided to go out! Yippeee! Aaaand it was a good choice! I'm not gonna lie to you guys, I woke up in a middle of the day, what a surprise, but it didn't stop from having a nice afternoon, so here it is, a photo report. And YES! we have a beach in Czech, although we don't have a sea... buhuuu :)

What a beautiful Prague...

First bubble tea ever... fell in love! Green tea with watermelon flavor and mango and passion fruit bubbles....
SIMPLY PERFECT! 

Another thing I was missing in my life... Aperol Sprit - Highly recommended!
And a lunch/dinner time... chicken on skewer yummy yummy..


Our beach time in the city and next time I'm having a fresh coconut! Mmmhmmm sounds damn good!



And on the end Mojito from a best bartender ever - Luki Kuki - highly recommended too! Hahaha

So till next time! Cheers guys...
Coco xx

No comments:

Post a Comment