Monday 14 July 2014

Coco is sending kisses from Prague

Hey guys!

How is everything going on with you?
Aaahhh, I've been so crazy lately. Let's say super busy! Since I came back to Prague and start looking for a new job, I didn't stop writting to my planning diary, cuz I'm really affraid that I will forget something. So when I have a minute for myself I've been so laaaazy, just watching sitcoms ( bless my sister to give me tips all the time for a new once - I already finished Cougar town too and hate myself again :D ) and videos and stalking people on facebook, hahaha. Not really doing things which I should do, like cleaning and washing my clothes ( cuz some of you knows that I genuinely hate washing ). Well it will come anyway but I'm 100% person: What you can do today, you can also do next week,haha.
So to keep you update what's going on, how I promised to some of you and I want to keep that promise, I decided to write this little blog aaaand make some videos. The second part is still not going on very well cuz the only thing I can make a video on is my laptop and that didn't end up that well first time, hehe. So hopefully I will start using my new phone this week cuz I have to wait for my new sim card, which maybeeee will arrive tomorrow <3 uuuuu so exciting, finally a new phooooneee...
So tomorrow it's busy busy day again and it's already 10 pm and I really really want to go sleep early today, cuz I have to wake up like 7,30 am, bu huuuuu. Like seriously crazy early time for me! And then I'm going for some interview in center for a sale assistant and then I'm going to plan a schedule for my other job which will be a fitness trainner and I will tell you more about this once is done cuz I have to pass through the exams which I have on Wednesday sooo fingers crossed and wish me luck.
Today I had a bit selfish day, didn't really speak with anyone, cooked some yummy food and clear my head. Hope I'm ready for tomorrow then! :)

Hope you all doing fine! So till next time, cheers guys! Coco xx

PS: I'm not quite sure about the name of the blog, what do you think guys? If you have better ideas, let me know in comments ;)
PS2: Do you know the song Wiggle by Jason Derulo? Well I really didn't like it. It is seriously the naughtiest song of this summer. BUT! I catch myself walking around singing Wiggle wiggle wiggle and shaking my bum and now I can't stop, hahaha so- I recommend - don't even play it once! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment