Wednesday 16 July 2014

Things that didn't happened...

So, so, so... 

First of all, you remember I told you, I have the exam today? Well I found out that I don't know anything from the anatomy, which we learned just on Monday. So I came there, made my best puppy puppy eyes and they gave me another date to come and make the exams! Wohooo.. I'm really happy happy about this! 
Also, my sim card arrived but it is not working with my phone so it is not looking good with making a new video buhuuu aaand I'm without phone which means like without a hand, funny thing is that I'm still carrying it around haha... 
Anyway, the interview on Tuesday went good, I think, they will let me know till Monday so will see what they think. Tomorrow I have a first shift in fitness.. well good luck with thaaat Coco :D 

My interview style :) 
So will see what tomorrow brings to me... I hope you all making your dreams come true, cuz that's the most important thing! Never stop dreaming guys! Cheers!

Kisses Coco





No comments:

Post a Comment